Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Verrry important

So!

Here is the story, I know you watch P0RN content and I got you RECORDDED in the same time you MASTURRBATE.

Your smart-phone got a MALLWARE and your CAMERRA was activated when... was important if we can say that. Also... your list of contacts/list of social contacts was copied so if you don`t send to me 800$ worth in BlTC0IN I will send the video with you too all your contacts. Use Google and search for P-A-X-F-U-L and get the coinz there.

My details are these and transfer approximately that amount:

The Address: 1-6-W-5-9-9-T-k-D-X-j-F-K-7-b-j-z-p-o-2-6-U-e-p-k-B-Z-N-m-w-N-U-5-C

The Amount: 0.013

So... you must to manually eliminate all dashes from the address and you will get a string of 34 numbers and letters that starts with "1" and ends with "C". Use that with no dashes when you transfer my bribery. Also important is that addrs is Case Sensitive.

I give you a few days to complete this. To clean your device out of my background sneaky stuff search for "How to reset to factory settings" and your device model.

Also you should stop looking to this stuffs to avoid this kind of situation .. I`m just sayin...

So, if the bribery will be transfered the reccord will be deleted and that`s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment