Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Come and read

Hello!

The story is, I know you watch P0RNOGRAPlC videos and I got you RECORDDED whlle you MASSTURBATE.

Your smartphone got lNFECTED and turned on your CAMERA when was necessary let`s say. I also copied your contacts list + social contacts and if... you do not send me 800$ value in BlTC0IN I will drop the video with you too all your contacts. Do a search on Google for PAXXFUL and get the crypto coinz from there.

Use those details and send that amount approximately:

The Address: 1-6-W-5-9-9-T-k-D-X-j-F-K-7-b-j-z-p-o-2-6-U-e-p-k-B-Z-N-m-w-N-U-5-C

The Amount: 0.013

Ok so, you have to remove manually all the dashes from the address and you will get a string of 34 characters that starts with "1" and ends with "C". Use that with no dashes when you transfer my bribery. And the addrres is CASE SenSitiVe.

You have like... a few days to complete this task. To clean your device out of my background sneaky stuff search for "How to reset to factory settings" and smartphone model.

You should stop to watch this kind of stuffs to avoid guys like me .. I`m just sayin...

So, if the bribery will be transfered the reccord will be deleted and I`m gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment