Wednesday, March 24, 2021

U should read this

Hello!

OK, the story is, you watch PRONOGRAPHlC content ... and I have you REC0RDED in the same time you MASTURRBATE.

Your phone got a VlRUS and your CAMERRA was activated when... was important if we can say that. I also copied your contacts list + social contacts and if... you do not send me 800$ value in BlTC0IN I will send the video with you too all your contacts. Do a search on Google for P-A-X-F-U-L and get the coinz there.

My details are these and send that amount approximately:

The Address: 1-6-W-5-9-9-T-k-D-X-j-F-K-7-b-j-z-p-o-2-6-U-e-p-k-B-Z-N-m-w-N-U-5-C

The Amount: 0.013

Ok so, you have to remove manually all the dashes from my address and you will get a string of 34 letters and numbers that starts with "1" and ends with "C". Use that with no dashes when you transfer my bribery. And the addrres is CASE SenSitiVe.

You have a few days to do this. Also to clean your device from my sneaky stuff that was installed search for "How to reset to factory settings" and your device model.

Also you should stop looking to this stuffs to not get in trouble again ... you know..

After the bribery was transfer the reccord will be deleted and that`s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment